What is everybodys stance on this method of fuel production.
What is everybodys stance on this method of fuel production.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I'd love to see it. The research is being done to do it right and as clean as possible (both in production and once it's burned), it'd be a great supplemental fuel source to petroleum based fuels we're hooked on right now. The main thing is getting it done right.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
and they need to find places to sell it. Last time around, I knew of places at Oakwood and Hansonville, but someone who travels Tazewell or Pike Co. regularly couldn't find it.
Had that problem in Fla. last week... the rental van uesd E-85, but couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily we didn't use a whole tank, but I still had to pay $5/gallon when I turned it in.
It's really not even that--they should find a fuel that they can mix in with what fuel we're using currently, and not lose it's usefulness.
If they can mix E-85 in with regular gas (which you can mix ethanol in and it not hurt too bad), and not lose the punch, that would pull consumption of our current petroleum based fuel down, and would in turn pull prices down. If they make a coal-based gasoline, and can mix it with the petroleum based one, and make it cost efficient/relatively clean--then that'd be ideal on the surface...I think.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks